Jan 30, 2020
Inspired by the interesting lists of uses in Wes Bos's uses.tech, I am sharing a list of devices and tools I use.
- MacBook Pro 13-inch with touch bar
- BenQ PD2700Q 27-inch Monitor
- iPad Mini 2 with Apple Pencil for sketching
- Vortex Race 3 RGB with cherry MX clear switch for super fast typing experience.
- Kanex foldable bluetooth keyboard for typing on iPad
- neovim with tmux for coding. I also put my config here
- Visual Studio Code aslo for coding/writing Myanmar unicode characters which are not rendered properly in terminal.
- Run JS for quick testing of scripts
- iterm 2 with Oh-My-Zsh! for better terminal experience.
- Mind Node for studying/planning/thinking
- draw.io for diagrams
- Excalidraw for quick mockings and diagrams
- 1Password for password management
- pocket for bookmarking articles
- Day One for journaling